BoyMoment.com is a safe and legal board in all aspects, which is accomplished by having clear rules and a great staff team to ensure that all members stick to the board rules and treat one another with respect.
These rules and guidelines are there to protect our members and BM as best as possible.
1) Promotion of illegal or harmful behavior:* Either through your posts, statuses, private messages or chats here you may not use this board to help you to make contact with its members for the purpose of engaging in, instructing, or encouraging any illegal activities
2) Incrimination and accusations:* You may not provide any information that could incriminate you or anyone else in illegal behavior or that accuses others of acting illegally.
3) Links:* You may not post links to sites containing materials not acceptable under our rules, nor may you make requests for such links or materials to be posted or sent to you through posts on the board or through our PM system
4) Explicit content:* We expect you to maintain common sense when you discuss sexual activities and any related matters.
5) 'Flaming', threats and accusations:* You may not deliberately insult, discredit or threaten others. We expect members to use appropriate language and tone.
6) Advertising* You may not use this board to advertise your own websites, galleries, goods or services.
7) No discussions about other Boy-Love Related web sites:* We are not concerned with gossip or issues from other boards nor will we tolerate the carry over of problems from same.
8) Respect of privacy* The public forums are not a suitable place for discussion and dialogues of private events that have taken place or the planning of such event between members, or between staff and members.
9) Spam (note posts that do not add something to message board discussions):* Responding to topics by posting emoticons only, or with short one- or two-word replies or replies which are off-topic may be considered spamming.
BoyMoment management and staff team reserve the right at any time to remove content which it finds objectionable, compromises member safety/security or is contrary to our boards hopes and values and general respectful atmosphere.